Monday, July 25, 2011

Slowing down

Well, I thought it would happen but I confess I didn't think my weight loss would slow down so much so fast.  I know it's just my body leveling out after a quick loss last week so I'm not concerned about it but that doesn't mean I like it!  I can honestly say that, so far, I've been the model Weight Watchers follower.  I've tracked every single thing that's gone in my mouth and have made almost exclusively good choices.  I had a couple tablespoons of Grant's leftover chocolate ice cream last night but I tracked it and was still under my points for the day so no stress over that.

This might fall into the TMI (too much info!) category but I've been constipated ever since starting on WW.  I'm going to post to one of the message boards about it and see if anyone has any good ideas.  I'm sure this situation doesn't help my weight loss!  I was never constipated when I ate crap all day long!  If I had to say what I missed most about eating junk it might be that :-)

Speaking of message boards, Weight Watchers has quite a few.  Lurking has helped me alot already.  This current situation of only losing .5 lbs this week is one I'm handling because of what I read on the boards.  WW says a healthy loss is between .5 and 2 lbs per week, and so many people on the boards have had the same experience but they assure others that this is normal.  That's good to hear.  I go back to what I've said before... this is a marathon and not a sprint.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean about "the bathroom situation." It will work itself out, so to speak. I asked my doctor why it was happening in the beginning, and he said to think about animal poo - they eat for survival, no junk, no excess. When you eat the same way, you should expect similar results.

    ReplyDelete