Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weigh to go Wednesday

It's hard to pick which good news to share first.  Okay, first, I lost 2.5 pounds this week!  That's fantastic news that I'm happy about.  I've stuck to plan, stayed well within my WW points each day and only indulged in one real point-heavy treat (McDonald's caramel frappe for 13 points!).  Onwards to another great week.  I've already done an hour on the recumbent bike and it's not even 8:30 yet.

The other great piece of news is that MY FOOT IS HEALED!!!  Finally finally after almost three very long months I have healed from surgery.  No more MRSA, no more secondary infection - the wound is closed!  I can go swimming!  I can shower!  I don't have to worry about bandage changes or weekly trips to the doctor!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Unfortunately I am dealing with what he thinks is tendonitis that is causing pain in my foot, but he gave me an injection and wants me to do physical therapy if necessary in a month.

So that's my happy news!  Enjoy your day.

1 comment: