Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Burst Into Summer - Week 3

It's been a good week overall. I lost four pounds this week! That means a total of nine pounds. I stayed away from junk all week, snacked on healthy stuff and kept drinking at least 100 ounces of water a day. Also big news this week is I added exercise in the form of my recumbent bike (formerly known as tote bag and miscellaneous crap holder). I've done 45 minutes today which is a huge deal for me. I'm doing it on no resistance at this point; I'll add resistance at some point but for now I'm able to ride without a bra on if that tells you anything!

My subject line is a bit misleading today. I've only been at the challenge and this journey for two weeks but I decided to make it consistent with the Burst Into Summer Challenge I'm doing over at shrinkingjeans.net.
Thanks for listening to my good news!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Keep it up - we're going to do this thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 pounds! That's great! All your hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete